KAN is a socially responsible extended family of Malayalees in Nashville, providing an umbrella of community support to its member families who are interested in preserving and promoting the great culture of Kerala. If you haven’t become a member of KAN yet, you are encouraged to do so.
By becoming a member, you will enjoy reduced member admission pricing for KAN events which will cover for the fee paid for the year.
Types of Membership
Want to become eligible for membership discounts, buy two-year membership.
Two-year Family – $90 ***(Value option)***
Two-year Single – $50
One-year Family – $50
One-year Single – $30
KAN memberships are based on the calendar year (January 1 – December 31). Any yearly memberships purchased will expire on December 31 of the purchasing year.
Contact KAN Membership Committee firstname.lastname@example.org , if you need assistance.
If need help with membership or registration payments, email email@example.com or call KAN Treasurer @ (954) 849-9136
- KAN has been an integral part of Malayalee life in Middle TN for the past 12 years
- KAN continues to organize numerous programs celebrating culture, heritage, food, sports, family fun, advocacy, relief and charity events
- KAN is driven by hundreds of volunteer hours from KAN family members
- KAN events are priced only to break even the cost of the event
- KAN membership fee is a significant portion of KAN budget
What is KAN membership effective period?
KAN membership is effective on the calendar year (January 1 – December 31). Any yearly memberships purchased will expire on December 31 of the purchased year.
Is KAN membership refundable?
KAN memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable (501c rule).
Feel free to ask your questions here. One of us will respond to your question ASAP.